Job description / Role
- Strong Clinical Engineering background and experience working on medical Diagnostic Equipment.
- Strong instrumentation, diagnostic software, PLC, and electronic software background
- Typically the Field Service Engineer (FSE) will be someone that has extensive knowledge of technical fault finding, working with schematics, electronic diagrams, advanced troubleshooting skills and above average knowledge of test equipment used in the industry.
- The field service engineer will be responsible for his zone or area dealing with customers on a daily basis.
- The incumbent will need to coordinate his own preventative maintenance schedules, planning of boot stock, liaison with the corporate headquarters on a regular basis and weekly feedback to supervisors.
- Must have a strong understanding of urgency to deal with customer requests.
- Typical this individual will be familiar with maintenance schedules, plug in of laptop to run diagnostic checks, calibration of electronic components.
- Technical project management skills, familiar with shift roster environment, extensive travel as well as abroad travel.
- The environment of support is 24 hours a day, 365 days a year; it is regarded as emergency services as the blood results could impact on human lives.
- The instruments that are used vary from small bench top analyzers, larger analyzers, integrated systems and automation lines.
- Typical instrumentation is divided into the following disciplines of our industry: Chemistry and Immuno Chemistry principles and Hematology
- Engineers are tasked via our dispatch center, all jobs are recorded on laptop technology and real time debrief and synchronization is expected from the FSE on a regular basis to establish his availability for a task.
- A willingness to work irregular working hours i.e. on call after hours, on site repairs after hours, weekends and public holidays.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering – Biomedical, Clinical or Electronic
- Equivalent technical qualification related to diagnostic, fault finding and troubleshooting
- Two years relevant experience is preferable
- Self-motivation, good written and verbal communication skills
- Be punctual and work to deadlines
- A proven ability to interface with diverse technical disciplines is essential requirements
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Leading Company In Dubai
Service Engineer (Medical Devices)
A Leading Medical Enterprise In The UAE
Field Service Engineer
|Saudi Arabia||25 Jun|
|Saudi Arabia||3 Jun|