Job description / Role
Field Service Specialist (4 to 10 years) Protection T&C.
- Knowledge on Power system equipments.
- Knowledge of Protection elements.
- Basic Knowledge of communication protocols.
- Good Understanding the Engineering schematics and principles, able to read schematics, SLD & settings.
- Good Knowledge & hands on experience of test equipment and field activities.
- Implementation of Relay settings in IED's.
- Testing & commissioning of protection relays along with Schemes independently.
- Approval as manufacturer engineer's from key utilities for differential, distance and trafo differential schemes.
- Required to spend 90% of time in travel, on site or mission.
- Field Service Specialist (4 to 10 years) - Protection T&C
- Able to perform product repair, modification as per guidelines (specific to after sales),
- Proposal / Quotation for after sales including repair, spares (specific to after sales).
- Order & Sales management responsibilities (specific to after sales).
- Schedule and plan product upgrade / after sales activities (specific to after sales).
- Good oral / written communication skills in English. Arabic will be an added advantage
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for our customers.
About the Company
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE's Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE's Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it's the world's largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world's oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.