Job description / Role
Responsibilities and duties:
• At the discretion of product line management (such as the Engineering Manager, Operations Manager, or their designee) will be responsible for working in the shop. This will include but not limited to green tagging, preparing, and/or assisting with shipping equipment to job site.
• Lead the rig up/ down, function test, pressure test, and operation of all MPD Services equipment on site and preparing the paperwork requirements with minimal supervision. This can be done in the base or field location.
• Train and mentor Operators.
• Lead and supervise all MPD Services, mechanical and hydraulic inspection requirements.
• Lead and supervise any changes to MPD Services, mechanical or hydraulic equipment.
• Communicate and coordinate with internal staff, client, and 3rd party service providers.
• Document any incidents in the Weatherford Performance Tracking System (WPTS).
• Lead and supervise the completion of all field documentation.
• Actively lead in JSAs and operational specific procedures.
• Lead in the Permit to Work process and Tool Box talks.
• Effectively communicate with rig site personnel.
• Troubleshoot Secure Drilling Services equipment and implement corrective action.
• Responsible for managing and tracking inventory and sending signed job tickets to the office when required.
• Can demonstrate, apply knowledge and perform all hands on functions of all operations Secure Drilling Services equipment including rig up, operating, event identification and downhole theory, maintenance of compression / separation equipment and trouble shooting
• Conversant with all matters related to MPD Services equipment on site, including regulatory standards
• Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
• Required to complete the competency requirements identified by Global and Regional Management.
• At the discretion of management (Regional and/or Global), may be required to complete training required to become Qualified Competency Assessor and perform competency assessments on MPD Services personnel when required.
• Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
• Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by the supervisor or management within the physical constraints of the job.
• 6+ years experience in MPD
• Diploma or above
About the Company
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in over 80 countries and has a network of approximately 700 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities.
Field Engineer III
Field Operator - Pressure Pumping
|Abu Dhabi||15 Jul|
Mechanical Associate Engineer
Energi Recruitment Services