Job description / Role
Under general supervision provides resolution to problems of moderately complex scope at the well site where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
• Exercises judgment to determine the appropriate action at the well site by relying upon hands on experience and classroom based training of standard principles, theories, concepts and techniques.
• Responsible for knowing the operational status of field equipment at the well site and maintaining it when appropriate. Executes other related duties as assigned.
• Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes, a GE company HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements.
• Develop and demonstrate proficiency in the skill profile required for the delivery of Logging while drilling services at the well site.
• Successfully complete advanced technical training and assigned well site development Programs.
• Good mechanical aptitude.
• Ability to work well and communicate well with others.
• Two year Technical Degree preferred. Industry experience and product line training required.
About the Company
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.