Job description / Role
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company's global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup - inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Offers the opportunity as an experienced Field Supervisor - Cementing to join the team in Al Ahsa, Saudi Arabia.
- Responsible for directing and coordinating the activities of a team of 3-5 Cementing packages in accordance with policies established by the Executive Committee
- Responsible for maintaining and updating inventory as per activity requirements
- Communicate effectively with management, client and crew in the planning, coordination and execution of our service
- Builds and sustains customer relationships
- Assists with service improvement efforts by observing performance of operating crews and suggesting improvements and changes to management
- Advises on specific servicing problems and recommends use of specialized tools, techniques, and services.
- Ensures the Cementing Equipment is maintained and operated within guidelines and policies. Support District Managers, Service Line Managers and Coordinators in daily activities of Cementing operations in a safe, efficient and cost effective manner
- Help promote safe work practices and higher standards of performance
- Ensure that paper work is completed and turned in on a timely fashion
- Work with managers and coordinators through performance appraisals and feedback sessions to ensure that each individual is performing up to the standards set and to take necessary corrective action when necessary
- Responsible for continued training and development of their crew of equipment operators both technically and professionally
- Adhere to and promote all Safety and Environmental policies
- Executes other related duties as assigned. Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values
- Technical Diploma degree
- 6+ years of Cementing experience with a portion of this time in a supervisory role
- Ability to operate all pumps including: Cementing unit, cranes and any ancillary equipment used in Cementing operations is required
- Ability and willingness to be away from home multiple days at a time
Al Ahsa, Saudi Arabia
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
About the Company
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE's Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE's Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it's the world's largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world's oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.