Job description / Role
I am currently looking for a Field Trainer to work for a Multinational Retail Company (Fragrance) in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
* Manage the training and coaching for the Beauty Advisors in stores
* Manage the training calendar and schedule training sessions in coordination with Training Manager
* Oversee the Beauty Advisors performance on the shop floor and develop an improvement plan
* Ensure the Beauty Advisors are trained is up to brand guidelines (grooming)
* Report to the Training Manager and Sales Manager on weekly reports and performance
* Act as a brand ambassador and represent the brand
Based on the recent government program (Saudization), this role is open for Saudi nationals
* Candidate must have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a training position within beauty or fashion in Saudi Arabia
* Candidate must speak Arabic and English fluently
* Ability to train and coach a team
* Excellent communication skills and ability to deliver a message clearly
* Strong presentation skills and result-driven
* Passionate about fashion and beauty sector
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.