Job description / Role
Work Schedule: 6 days a week and 1 day off on Friday. Duty Hours will be scheduled based on work needs
Reporting to the Sell Through/Training Manager, the Field Trainer is responsible for delivering all Puig training programs to Beauty Advisors under assigned accounts in adherence to the training calendar. The Field Trainer is also responsible for monitoring the BAs selling performance in order to identify gaps and coach them accordingly.
Functions and Responsibilities:
- Conduct store trainings and coaching BAs in order to master & embody PUIG retail culture
- Observe BAs performance on the shop floor, and identify gaps to assess future development needs (Puig BAs competencies)
- Check and monitor the Counter Protocol
- Escalate complex problems to the relevant person to ensure case/issue is closed efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Act as an Ambassador for Puig and the brands.
- Ensure BA grooming meets the brands and company grooming guidelines
- Debrief and report to the Sell Through & Training Manager on all the weekly visits and put action plans to address issues.
- Provide input, as needed, to the Sell Through & Training Manager for any local training needs during training calendar preparation
- Implement training sessions/programs in adherence to the set training calendar; Schedule BAs training sessions and ensure logistical readiness
- Manage all ad-hoc training requests in coordination with Sell Through & Training Manager.
- Experience: 2 years' Experience in training or field coaching ideally gained in the beauty, fashion or luxury goods industry in Saudi Arabia
- Languages : Fluency in Arabic is a must with a good command of English
Skills & Knowledge required :
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Passion and dynamism
- Consumer orientation
- Results orientation
- Ability to drive business and exceptional service culture through training and coaching of store teams
- Excellent listening and observation skills
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.