Job description / Role
Rawabi Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
- To install, maintain, and promote the Pason Electronic Drilling Recorder, Pit Volume Totalizer and Electronic Automatic Driller, as well as other Pason products and services. To train customers at the field user level.
- Requires a broad knowledge of electrical and mechanical systems and their troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Performs assignments independently with instruction as to the general results expected and with guidance from Department Manager and or engineering specialist on unusual or complex problems.
- Ensure proper coordination and effective communication on projects.
- Analyze reports, maps, drawings, and other data to plan and design work.
- Requires extensive and independent contact with Clients, Vendor's representatives and project field personnel. Attend and participate in Client and Management meetings.
- Participate in job site visits to install or repair Pason equipment on and offshore
- Provide exemplary service to all Rawabi-Pason customers
- Install Pason equipment to company standards
- To install systems in local yards for rigs deploying overseas.
- Ensure that Pason equipment and all its components function to the satisfaction of the customer
- Create and maintain a daily, weekly, and monthly schedule.
- Manage and be held accountable for Pason equipment inventory, whether it is in the field truck, storage shed or on assigned rigs.
- Maintain records on the Pason Operations Database as related to Pason equipment and customers
- Write customer tickets, when necessary, in accordance with the Rawabi-Rason Ticket Writing Procedure.
- Maintain an expense account as per Pason Expense Policy.
- Report all hardware and software problems.
- Track rig movement and activity in assigned area
- Perform all duties in the safest possible manner as per Pason North America safety Manual
- Any other responsibilities as assigned by Rawabi-Pason Field Services Manager.
Communications and Working Relationships
- Reports to General Manager / Field Services Manager / Technical Operation Manager
- Coordinate with the staff and various departments for day to day operational issues.
- Interface with clients and foreign partners.
- Ensure all users understand the operation of the system and all its relevant features.
- Occasionally perform sales calls on potential customers as well as sell additional products and services to current Rawabi-Pason customers
- Assist Field Service and Sales Technicians in your area, as well as travel to other areas when necessary
- Provide feedback for the improvement of Pason equipment, documentation, procedure and policy
- Maintain constant contact with Rawabi-Pason Regional Managers, fellow Field Service and Sales Technicians and Rawabi-Pason Customers via daily e-mail and phone availability.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Must have no issue to work on rig
- A university degree in Instrumentation Engineering or equivalent work experience is a benefit.
- Constant and continual improvement of Pason product knowledge and knowledge of the petroleum industry in general
- Computer Skills and excellent skills in the Microsoft Suite.
- Direct oilfield experience from a similar job role can be with Pason, competitor, or another company that performs field service specifically to drilling rigs
- Language skills a plus, good English skill are mandatory
- Must have or obtain a valid driver's license with no restrictions
Physical Requirements of the job as applicable
- While performing duties of the job, would occasionally be required to stand, walk, sit, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop or kneel, talk and hear, and use fingers and hands to feel objects, tools or controls.
- Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 70 pounds.
- Occasionally required to work at heights over 100 ft.
- Specific vision abilities required include close vision, distance visitation, depth perceptions, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Overtime will be necessary as workload's dictate. This will include weekdays, weekends and / or holidays.
- Job will generally require travel to visit a Clients' office, production facility or industrial / construction job sit. Conditions will vary at each location.
- May be assigned to work at a Client's office, facility or site for an extended period of time. Conditions will vary at each location. When performing outside Management's office, appropriate safety training and safety equipment will be provided by Management and/or Client as required.
About the Company
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors:
Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.