Job description / Role
RAWABI Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
- Executing & preparing all documents required by VP
- Reporting to VP for problem encountered by departments under VP management
- Execute the distribution of document and concerned department and follow up the status of the same
- Special assignment as requested by VP: simple financial modeling and managing small business units for example, (RTT).
- Understand and summarize financial reports related to the group
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information ( operation & finance)
- Complete & manage projects across finance , treasury , insurance and others along with concerned department; following up on results
- Communicate with banks and follow up on tasks and meetings outcome.
- Be aware of treasury tasks and responsibilities
- Oversee insurance unit performance and coordination with insurance broker
- Oversee small business units , under supervision of VP, performance and assure follow up on business plan and instruction to operation
- Administration for Treasury & Insurance
- Support in arrange group events related to treasury and finance
- Represents the VP by attending meetings in the VP's absence; meeting on behalf of VP for internal team meetings
- Daily filling of important documents , contracts, bid bond& performance bands
- Maintains VP's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Schedule keeping
- Meeting arrangements and minutes
- Special assignment completion in timely manor
- Documentation arrangement and safe keeping.
- Fluent in English.
- Microsoft Office.
- BS degree : Finance - Business.
- Financial background.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Admin skills.
About the Company
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors:
Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.