Job description / Role
Our client is a Multinational Consulting firm with offices around the globe. They are expanding their in-house Finance department and are looking to hire a Commercial Finance Professional to be based in their offices in Riyadh.
One of the Leading Consulting firms in the world that have offices in Riyadh are looking to expand their in-house commercial finance department. They are recruiting an FP&A professional to be part of their in-house support function.
* Support the finance & accounting team with necessary analytical/ commercial inputs
* Provide assistance to the on-going financial projects and initiatives
* Manage the economics of client engagements throughout the life cycle and support the office/ front-end team; set-up and review budgets for client engagements, keep a track of fees, expenses, revenue and accounts receivables
* Identify variances during the project life cycle and provide reasoning/ recommendations
* Develop, monitor and allocate monthly financial reports and present results to management
* Monitor systems and databases
* Maintain compliance with the company policies & local regulations
* Bridge the gap between shared service centres and the local team
* Share ad-hoc analyses/ reports to the management as and when required
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary and attractive incentives. This is an exciting opportunity for a commercial finance professional to progress their career with a Global Consulting business.
* Minimum 5 years of finance/ accounting experience, ideally in a professional services firm
* Degree in either Accounting, Finance or related discipline; professional accounting qualifications is a huge advantage
* Excellent project management skills
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
|Saudi Arabia||29 Jun|
Financial Planning and Analysis Analyst
|Saudi Arabia||30 Jun|
Deloitte & Touche (M.E.)
A Leading TPA (Third Party Administrator) in Medical Insurance