Job description / Role
Our client is a Multinational Consultancy with operations globally. They are expanding their Finance team in Riyadh and recruiting a Finance Analyst.
Our client, a MNC Management Consultancy is expanding their team in Riyadh and hiring a Finance Analyst for their Riyadh offices.
* Manage and support on the economics of client engagements throughout the full life cycle (monitor revenue, fees and expenses and billing/accounts/receivable as well as review budget and setup) You will also provide appropriate recommendations basis analysis and reasoning for variances and forecasts.
* Make use of financial reporting systems to create, manage and distribute monthly financial reports for both office/function as well as communicate results to the respective leaders.
* Maintain and update relevant databases and data systems
* Ensure compliance and adhere to Firm finance policies.
* Support and communicate with colleagues on inquiries on financial policies and tools (e.g expense reporting tool); provide training on relevant tools as required
* Serve as a liaison between local administrative personnel and shared service centres
* Ad-hoc analyses and support on regional/global special projects as needed
* Liaise with the finance function including finance managers, client service team leaders, and colleagues within client finance
* Collaborate with several administrative functions within the firm
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances.
* Degree in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
* 1-3 years of finance and/or accounting experience
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.