Job description / Role
We are looking for 2 experienced persons in "Riyadh Saudi Arabia" and "UAE" as (Finance Analyst - Corporate Relations - Banking - Sales). Kindly please read carefully about task and responsibilities.
Our preference: The person who has excellent knowledge in banking field, economic and business trends. Who's dealing with companies like for corporate relations, business, which basically helps company to grow more by getting business deals for the company. please read below for main duties;
• Identifying and addressing the financial impact of business decisions and strategic initiatives, ability to analyses and forecast business impacts.
• Lead investigation when variances are significant and taking necessary control action as required.
• Responsible to lead the unit’s strategic business drivers to determine investment allocation, creating comprehensive and highly structured business cases for proposed projects, ascertaining investment cost and benefits to scope,
• Coordinate internal and external financing channels, integrate resources, solve the financing needs of agents and end customers, and be mainly responsible for the timeliness, quality and post-management of financing business.
• According to the internal and external environment, sort out the standard operating procedures of financing business and adjust the organizational efficiency of financing business modules.
• Have independent analysis and judgment of the financial and economic environment, and regularly issue high-quality analysis reports to provide decision-making basis for the development of the region.
• Carry out feasibility and necessity research and analysis.
• Improve the corporate governance framework, organize the establishment of financing business management related systems and operating processes, monitor risk control indicators, operational indicators.
Qualifications and Terms:
• Bachelor degree in Finance or Accounting, MBA is a plus.
• Excellent Arabic & English. (Native Arabic Speaker)
• Non Saudi, Arab Nationals are welcome.
• Work experience of 10 years at least of which 3 years expertise in a financial management position.
• Have professional knowledge and practical experience in compliance management, risk management, enterprise internal control, finance, etc.
• Valid Work Permit for at least 3 Years is a must.
• Familiar with local customers, agent financing laws and regulations, regulatory environment.
• Experience in local laws and Regulations.
About the Company
An industry-leading global manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, and renewable wind energy systems. A leading enterprise of high-end equipment manufacturing industry with over 20 R&D centers and manufacturing bases all over the world. Our market value exceeded USD 20 billion in 2019, ranking among the top 3 global construction machinery manufacturers. Currently Our company has built 25 manufacturing bases, and over 100 offices with more than 400 agents and 8,000 suppliers worldwide. Our products are exported to 150 countries and regions.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|