Job description / Role
Finance Analyst - KSA National - Jeddah, KSA
Our client, one of the largest entities within the retail industry is seeking an experienced Saudi National candidate for the role of a Finance Analyst for their operations in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
Our client is a highly reputed retail chain that owns a large number of stores in Saudi Arabia. Their branch in Jeddah is now looking to further expand the existing corporate finance and accounting team and are seeking to hire an experienced Finance Analyst who is a Saudi National.
As a Financial Analyst, you will be responsible to/for;
* Analysing trends and information on financial statements and records.
* Managing budgeting and forecasting for allocated areas through historical data and past performance analysis in order to assist the budget or forecast owners in building their function's annual budgets.
* Review the planned performance and track variance from final set budgets or stakeholder's forecasts. Report the variance to budget or forecast owners for updates.
* Monitoring actual spend versus budgeted spend and reporting on the financial performances of all stakeholders.
* Conducting ROI analysis on projects and initiatives in order to support the decision-making.
* Staying up to date with latest business trends, product launches and vendor agreements. Supporting sales team with financial analysis of current operations and new customer acquisitions.
* Managing analytics regarding assortment, pricing, promotion, vendor negotiations, inventory purchases and business performances.
* Monitoring inventory levels to ensure that actions are taken on slow moving inventory. Working with the commercial teams to supervise rebate agreements and vendor funding.
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. In addition, there will be medical insurance, discretionary bonus and any other company benefits provided. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to progress within one of the largest retail entities in Saudi Arabia.
The successful candidate for this Finance Analyst role will be a KSA National with 3-5 years of financial planning and analysis experience within the retail industry in Saudi Arabia. Candidates must have a degree in Finance, Accounting or any Business Management discipline and must be based in Jeddah. The ideal candidate for this role will also be quite dynamic in personality, a team player with strong attention to detail and business partnering skills that will help him/her to be a better fit into this corporation.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Financial Planning & Analysis Associate
|Saudi Arabia||21 May|