Job description / Role
• Accomplishing the finance & accounting department and organization’s mission by completing related tasks as needed as per IFRS (International Financial Reporting System) and in compliance with SOCPA Saudi local statutory laws'
• Leading audits of books and annual tax filing and getting the Zakat Certificate on time.
• Being a key point of contact for other departments on financial and accounting matters.
• Acquiring an in-depth knowledge of organizational services and processes.
• Tracking bank deposits and payments.
• Processing payments to Suppliers/Vendors.
• Maintaining Bank/Cash Register for Incoming & Outgoing Checks/Transfers.
• Generating transactions for Accounts Receivables.
• Recording incoming payments.
• Preparing & maintaining the fixed assets register.
• Generating monthly depreciation entries to be posted in the accounting system.
• Recording of purchase of assets and disposal.
• Recording of payroll cost to defined cost centers.
• Preparing payroll and all related accrued costs as per Saudi Labor Law.
• Preparing Profit & Loss Statement and other Financial Statements including Balance Sheets.
• Reporting for monthly withholding tax and annual income tax return filings.
• Preparing and uploading VAT return in ERAD System.
• Reviewing and implementing financial policies.
• Managing records, receipts, and invoices.
• Issuing and processing invoices.
• Keeping accurate records for all daily transactions.
• Recording accounts payable and accounts receivable.
• Updating internal systems with financial data.
• Reconciling monthly and yearly transactions and bank statements.
• Resolving financial issues by developing action plans to implement change.
• Projecting acquisition and expansion prospects.
• Assisting in the preparation of budgets.
• Monitoring financial performance by measuring and analyzing results to minimize the impact of variances.
• Comparing and adjusting the budgets and projections.
• Consulting cost restructuring plans.
• Leading in financial audits.
• Valuing the company.
• Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports.
Be a holder of a bachelor’s degree in:
• 2.5 + years increasingly responsible role in
• Finance and Accounting.
• Strong working knowledge of MS Office.
• A Master’s degree
About the Company
We are an independent specialized recruiting & staffing firm, headquartered in the United Arab of Emirates & specialize in contingency recruitment, executive searches as well as hiring locals (Emiratization and Omanization).
The ReKruiters is a team of experts with over 30 years’ experience in the inclusive support of companies, groups and other units in the public and private sector. Our consultants combined language specialties include Arabic, English, French, Russian, Hindi & Urdu. Our aim is to simplify the selection and recruitment process of qualified personals across a wide variety of industries in the GCC region.
We guarantee full support during the recruitment and selection of candidates & are committed to the long-term success of your company delivering the highest quality of service.
One of your unique focus points is also enable the newer generation of candidates through our Mostakbly program; it is designed to help streamline the hiring process of recently graduated candidate as well as undergrads through an end-to-end digital experience.
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
|Abu Dhabi||6 Mar|
Quest Search & Selection
Finance Manager (Construction)
A Leading Group In Saudi Arabia
Finance Officer / Head
A Leading Company In UAE