Job description / Role
• Generating transactions for Accounts Receivables.
• Recording incoming payments.
• Preparing & maintaining the fixed assets register.
• Generating monthly depreciation entries to be posted in the accounting system.
• Recording of purchase of assets and disposal.
• Recording of payroll cost to defined cost centers.
• Preparing payroll and all related accrued costs as per Saudi Labor Law.
• Preparing Profit & Loss Statement and other Financial Statements including Balance Sheets.
• Reporting for monthly withholding tax and annual income tax return filings.
• Preparing and uploading VAT return in ERAD System.
• Reviewing and implementing financial policies.
• Managing records, receipts, and invoices.
• Issuing and processing invoices.
• Keeping accurate records for all daily transactions.
• Recording accounts payable and accounts receivable.
• Updating internal systems with financial data.
• Reconciling monthly and yearly transactions and bank statements.
• Resolving financial issues by developing action plans to implement change.
• Projecting acquisition and expansion prospects.
• Assisting in the preparation of budgets.
• Monitoring financial performance by measuring and analyzing results to minimize the impact of variances.
• Comparing and adjusting the budgets and projections.
• Consulting cost restructuring plans.
• Leading in financial audits.
• Valuing the company.
• Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports.
• Developing and establishing the finance department's organizational and operational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction.
• Updating job knowledge by remaining aware of new regulations; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Finance and Accounting.
• Has the ability to work on multiple tasks and deliver results on time.
• Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes, and workplace investigations.
• Experience in following and maintaining workplace privacy.
• Excellent written, oral, and communication skills in both Arabic and English.
• Decision-Making Skills
• Ability to tackle multiple projects at once.
• Able to use: Dafater, SAP, QuickBooks, Tableau, Xero Accounting Software, HP TRIM, and other accounting and finance software.
• A good leader and team player with a humble, accepting, and inviting attitude.
• Well organized and detail oriented.
• Comfortable dealing with uncertainty.
• Emotionally intelligent and agile.
• Lifelong learner with a growth mindset and passion for development.
• Fully proficient in using MS Office (Excel, PPT, WD, etc.)
About the Company
We are an independent specialized recruiting & staffing firm, headquartered in the United Arab of Emirates & specialize in contingency recruitment, executive searches as well as hiring locals (Emiratization and Omanization).
The ReKruiters is a team of experts with over 30 years’ experience in the inclusive support of companies, groups and other units in the public and private sector. Our consultants combined language specialties include Arabic, English, French, Russian, Hindi & Urdu. Our aim is to simplify the selection and recruitment process of qualified personals across a wide variety of industries in the GCC region.
We guarantee full support during the recruitment and selection of candidates & are committed to the long-term success of your company delivering the highest quality of service.
One of your unique focus points is also enable the newer generation of candidates through our Mostakbly program; it is designed to help streamline the hiring process of recently graduated candidate as well as undergrads through an end-to-end digital experience.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Assistant Finance Manager
|Saudi Arabia||11 Jan|
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||13 Dec|
Irwin & Dow
RTC-1 Employment Services
Assistant Finance Manager