Job description / Role
Finance and Administration Manager (Saudi National) for a multinational company
Responsible for the full finance function in Saudi Arabia, consisting of:
• Financial and statutory accounting (IFRS and US GAAP)
• Financial planning and analysis (budget, forecasts, variance analysis)
• Tax (Zakat, VAT, withholding tax)
• Responsible for internal controls and compliance with SOX.
• Prepare and file yearly financial statements, handle regulatory reporting.
• Manage the cooperation and communication with internal and external auditors.
• Manage relationship with banks and external advisors (tax, transfer pricing).
• Manage and implement finance related projects.
• Provide support to local CEO and regional finance functions on finance issues and their impact on business decisions.
• Cooperate with central finance functions (technical fiduciary accounting)
• Responsible for the payroll process (payroll administration and calculations, GOSI).
SAR 16,000 to 20,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• University degree preferably in accounting.
• Preferably certified accountant (ACCA, CPA, CMA, CIMA or similar certification).
• Minimum 4 years experience in accounting/reporting function, preferably including big four public accounting experience
• Intermediate knowledge of IFRS and US GAAP accounting standards.
• Understanding of local statutory and tax filing requirements.
• Ability to identify, manage and resolve internal control issues.
• Excellent verbal, organisational and communication skills (English and Arabic)
• Confident, accurate, self-motivated and resilient.
• Discrete, diplomatic, flexible and reliable.
• Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
• Possess a good customer and business/commercial perspective.
About the Company
Aon Hewitt is the global leader in human resources consulting and outsourcing solutions. We partner with organizations to solve their most complex benefits, talent, and related financial challenges.
Aon Hewitt delivers the strongest team of professionals in the industry who have access to the widest breadth and depth of expertise and services, in more locations, and for more industry segments than any other human resources firm.
Our singular focus is on our clients: we deliver distinctive value, top-rated customer service, and measurable business impact.
With data backed insights and pragmatic advice, Aon Hewitt has been providing thought leadership in the region since 2002. Aon Hewitt’s regional operations are headquartered out of Dubai, UAE. We work in 11+ countries across the region, successfully partnering with over 500+ clients across public and private sector.
We understand the unique strengths and challenges of human capital in the region, and bring this experience to every client solution.