Job description / Role
Our client, a Global Professional Service based organisation is looking to recruit a Saudi National Accountant to join their Riyadh operations. This role involves proactively liaising with various internal departments to finalize client contracts, prepare invoices according to agreed schedule and helping in the day to day running of the commercial finance department.
• Proactively initiating the procurement follow up with Clients
• Finalizing agreements and coordinating legal reviews if necessary
• Proactively initiating the invoicing process, or upon guidance from AR, Senior Analysts and/or Commercial Manager
• Proactively follow up on overdue invoices and report any issues faced
• Saudi National
• Degree in Accountancy or Finance
• Excellent communication skills, fluency in English is essential both reading and writing
• Fresh graduate or up to 2 years’ experience
About the Company
Inspire Selection is headquartered in Dubai and recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Insurance, Legal, Sales & Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Logistics & Supply Chain.
Green Gulf Careers
Associate - Corporate Finance
Advanced Financial & Management Consulting (AFMC)
Big Fish Recruitment