Job description / Role
The Finance Business Partners will serve as the Group CFO's link to the Business Units for all finance related topics.
The FBP will be key to optionalize the Group Strategy as enablement for future growth and optimization.
One of the largest Travel and Tourism company in Saudi Arabia.
* Accountable for overall operations and performance of Business Unit covering Revenue Assurance & SBU Services
* Develops strategy for Business Unit
* Oversee preparation of annual budget and operation plan for Business Unit
* Measure performance against financial and strategic KPIs for assigned division and provides guidance for achievements of targets
* Manages the operational and BU specific capital allocation
* Manage service delivery of Business Unit
* Competitive Package
* Bachelors/ Masters degree in Finance/ Accounting or related field
* A minimum of 6 years of experience with atleast 2 years in a similar role
* Relevant certification such as CA,CPA,CIMA, ACCA is required
* Prior experience in leading the accounting function for a large organization with experience in SAP modules deployment and operations especially in a retail industry environment
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.