Job description / Role
We’re recruiting for a Saudi group, employing approximately 23000 people in the Kingdom. This is a new position, managing a small team.
The Finance Business Partner is responsible for the overall finance activities of the respective Business Unit. The BFP is responsible for all the financial aspects of the respective region including commercial support and pricing, credit control, financial accounting and reporting, payroll, petty cash management, procurement and any other financial activities, as required by the Group Finance Team
• Ensure timely and accurate financial accounting of the respective Business Unit/Region including all key aspects of Finance, as required by the Group Finance Team;
• Ensure timely and accurate financial reporting of the respective Business Unit / Region to the COO and the Group Finance Team, as required by the Group Finance team;
• Supervise and manage a team consisting of Credit Control, Financial accounting, Payroll etc and be responsible for their KPIs reporting;
• Ensure timely and accurate record keeping of all financial activities, including month-end close, variance reporting with Budget, collections reporting (including responsibility for collections as per the communicated targets provided by the Group Finance Team);
• Be responsible for the appropriate commercial and pricing support as required by the COO of the respective BU;
• Be responsible for the maintenance and safe guarding of all assets including fixed assets register (office equipment, petty cash, computer equipment, cars, etc);
• Be responsible for maintaining an up to date register or all required local licences and their expiry including leases, such as office lease, car leases, equipment leases etc;
• Be responsible for the external audit support as required by the Statutory Compliance and Reporting Manager;
• Ensure the accounting records and books are updated and are in line with IFRS and the Group Accounting Manual;
• Be responsible for the ERP (Oracle) maintenance and ensuring that all transactions are captured in the ERP and any updates that are needed are identified in a timely manner;
• Support the local supply chain function and ensure the timely reporting of it to the Group Finance Team; and,
• Be responsible for the professional development of the local finance team including any professional licences and registration.
SAR 20,000 to 25,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Fully qualified CA or ACCA + 5 years PQE
• Ideally from the Big 4 firms, plus 3-5 yrs in a commercial finance role
• Excellent monthly reporting skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Good commercial acumen
• Career driven with a desire for continuous improvement
Thank you for your interest. All applications are viewed and evaluated according to the role requirements. We aim to contact shortlisted candidates within 2 weeks. As we often receive a high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to everyone. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. (LV)
About the Company
Inspire Selection is headquartered in Dubai and recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Insurance, Legal, Sales & Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Logistics & Supply Chain.