Job description / Role
• Support the Finance Manager in the management of contract finances
• Establishing procedures for recording all costs allocated to or borne by the contract
• Approve expenditure within authorized limits
• Procure items or issue request to corporate department
• Validate and approve invoices
• Assist the Finance Manager in the management of Client expenditure
• Monitor expenditure against budget
• Develop costings and spreadsheets as directed
• Advise upon any potential over spend
• Validate Service Provider (and other) invoices
• Develop financial models as requested
• Ensure all financial records are properly filed
• Ensure all invoices have required supporting documents
• Attend client and internal meetings
• Identify and manage risks
• Bachelors degree in a related subject or otherwise extensive finance experience and demonstrated financial acumen
• Demonstrated proficiency in the Microsoft Office environment including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Outlook
• Requires a minimum of 5 years related experience
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.