Job description / Role
The CFO position reports directly into the CEO and will have responsibility for partnering with the Board of Directors as well as internal/ external stakeholders.
Our client is a prominent Global FMCG organisation with a sizeable operation across Saudi Arabia and the Middle East region.
The CFO position reports directly into the CEO and will have responsibility for partnering with the Board of Directors as well as internal/ external stakeholders. Our client is a multi-faceted FMCG company with a large and diverse portfolio of different products and operational complexities. For this reason, the CFO will have a seasoned legacy within managing numerous teams - in this role, Finance, Legal, IT and Controls are inextricably linked to the CFO in one way, or another. The Net Sales of the Group across the region are significant and thus a highly accomplished CFO must lead and direct the Planning, Finance Operations, investor relationships and strategically partner with the CEO of the business in order to facilitate all corporate objectives resulting in Shareholder optimisation.
Excellent exposure, compensation, schooling, flights, medical and bonus.
The business operates in an immensely competitive environment and the CFO must have
* At least 10-15 years of operating within a Senior Management / leadership role
* Well educated - Chartered Accountant from a top tier educational institution (with the relevant practical experience)
* Will have worked at a FMCG organisation of international repute
* Has strong interpersonal and communication skills, for liaising with senior management, operational staff, and company bankers and investors
* Is attentive to detail and accuracy with the ability to interpret financial models and high level data
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.