Job description / Role
Our client, a philanthropic organisation in Riyadh, KSA requires a Finance Director to join on a permanent, residential basis.
• The primary purpose of the position is to lead and direct the Finance function in compliance with all applicable legislations and organisational procedures/standards and provide professional advice and assistance to the Holding’s Deputy Manager and internal stakeholders with regards to the Entity’s strategic objectives.
• To develop and implement the group’s financial management and accounting policies and procedures and to oversee the group’s cash flow.
• The responsibilities of the Finance Director include, but are not limited to Strategy, Budget, Finance and Accounting, Treasury, Stakeholder Management, People Management, Continuous Improvement.
• Suitable candidates will be a Saudi National with a Bachelor’s degree in business administration or a finance discipline, Post-graduate degree in finance or and MBA a plus, Professional accreditation e.g. ACA, ACCA, CPA, CIMA, CMA highly desirable with at least 12 years’ experience in a Finance Manager or a Financial Controller role, 5 of which in real estate or a related industry.
• Experience working in KSA
• At least 5 years of experience in a holding or group setting, managing consolidation of ac-counts and the setting of financial reporting procedures and policies.
• The key criteria to be successful in this role are to be thorough and detail-oriented
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Strategic thinking
• Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Maturity and strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data.
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.