Job description / Role
This role will oversee all finance, accounting, forecasting, budgeting, treasury, governance and risk management for the company. This role directs all financial activities and advises and assists the CEO in meeting or exceeding the overall financial and strategic objectives of the company.
In addition, the role will report into the shareholder board and will be expected to positively contribute to the strategic direction, performance, growth and profitability of the business.
This role also leads the commercial and supply chain activities within the business ensuring an effective service that is both customer and commercially focused and fully aligned with the company's overall procurement strategy, the needs of shareholders, professional best practice.
- Recognized accounting qualification ie ACCA, CIMA, ACA
- Masters level degree desirable.
- At least 10 years full time working experience in senior finance & Commercial roles within an organisation.
- Experience working in the GCC highly desirable.
- Experience within FM or similar service industries also highly desirable.
- Understanding of ERP finance systems.
- Knowledge of M&A activities highly desirable
- Knowledge of Treasury functions including banking highly desirable.
- Knowledge of supply chain best practices important
- Commercial competence highly desirable
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
Big Fish Recruitment
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Big Fish Recruitment
Chief Financial Officer
A Leading Packaging Services Company In The UAE