Finance Director - Commercial Director
The Highfield Company
Job description / Role
* The Financial Gatekeeper for the value side of Uptown, reporting to the Executive Director Commercial.
* Leading and nurturing a small team of Finance and Business Planning / Commercial Assessment Managers.
* Financial Reporting for the value side of the District in line with the developing systems and procedures.
* Leading the Business Planning for the District
* Capturing and consolidating Value reporting, and inputting cost information prepared by the commercial Team.
* Leading Board Pack presentation
* Working as part of the Commercial Team to drive upside ensuing value for money.
* Navigating and Leading the Limit of Authorities system aligned with the approved Way of Working.
* Leading the established and growing Commercial Appraisal Team
* Managing a team of Finance Managers running Precincts within the overall District
* Relationship management - working with an established and a growing team of Asset Development Managers, Commercial Managers, Delivery Managers
* Monthly salary - To 90,000 SAR; the salary is not proportioned into different benefits/allowances, paid into a Saudi bank account which we help you set up. The salary is not taxed, though any tax implications in your home country would be your responsibility
* Target bonus % up to 25% of annual salary
* Relocation package - SAR 75,000, this is a one-off payment, paid directly to you within your first 90 days. This amount excludes the relocation flight tickets for you and your family (Business Class) and 2 weeks hotel for you and your family upon arrival (if your family arrive at the same time as you); if your family arrive after you, we will pay for their flights, but not accommodation
* Business mobile connection and device
* One annual return ticket to your home country (employee only, Economy Class)
* Education assistance, SAR 40,000 per child per year for up to 3 children - for schooling in KSA only
* Annual Health and wellness benefits of up to the value of 5,000 SAR annum
* Annual holidays, 25 working days for less than 5 years of service and 30 working days for more than 5 years of service; this is annual holiday entitlement and excludes government/public holidays
* Medical Insurance,VVIP for you and your family (your family would need to be on anIqama) and based within the Kingdom. As mentioned, anIqama is like a residence/work permit in Saudi.
The ideal candidate will come from a Mixed Use Property Group/Main Contractor with experience in driving and demonstrating value through development appraisal.
A Degree/Masters in Real Estate is desirable.
NB. To put your family on a dependency visa (Iqama), will cost you SAR 400 per person per month - this cost would be incurred by you.
Life Insurance, equivalent to 36 months salary.
About the Company
The Highfield Company is a specialist recruitment consultancy that focuses on the international construction and engineering industry sectors. With combined recruitment experience of more than 20 years, the directors have worked on technical and management positions at all levels, from Graduate to Executive, and for many of the Construction industry’s leading companies.
With experience of sourcing candidates for assignments in over 100 countries, The Highfield Company is perfectly equipped to service the needs and requirements of any construction, property or engineering based employer anywhere in the world. Our consultants are specialists in their designated disciplines, which include Building & Construction, Civil Engineering, Oil & Gas, PQS & Cost Consultancy, Project Management, Consulting Engineering, Mechanical & Electrical and Facilities Management.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Director of Financial Affairs and Accounting
|Saudi Arabia||24 Mar|
Branch Finance Manager
A Leading Company In The Middle East
Big Fish Recruitment
Emirates Consulting Group (ECG)