Job description / Role
The Finance Trainee will effectively deliver accurate reporting & analysis of results of the company’s , support KSA financemanager in Day to Day operations , to support the business.
Main KPIs: timelymonthlyclosingand submission of budget.
Scope: Sephora Arabia Finance, Reporting to Finance Manager KSA
70% - Financial Reporting:
• Coordinate and collaborate with Business units’ management to gather, research, analyze and summarize financial data.
• Prepare analysis on monthly financial figures from business units compared to budget and last year and issue reports on a weekly/monthly basis.
• Assist in monthly financial statements, forecast and annual budget process including profit and loss statements, gross margin analysis, balance sheet and recommend action.
• Liaise with the stores to ensure adherence and respect of guidelines and procedures; alert and report any eventual non-compliance or failure observed
• Assist in development of financial models to analyze sales and other financial data.
• Support month-end close process by preparing recurring and ad hoc reports, researching general ledger activity and variances to budget and prior year.
25% - Admin & Commercial:
• Preparing monthly commercial Target files
• Follow-up with Admin Department for issues
• Coordinating and Follow-up with Loss Prevention and Stock Controller on certain topic
• Ah-Hocs reports and tasks
5% - Communication:
• Communicate with all respective colleagues in KSA & UAE , Store Team, Area Manager, Area Supervisor, Supply Chain Team, related issues
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.