Job description / Role
m2r Education need a Finance Manager for this UK run college in Riyadh. ASAP start. The role is open to UK nationals ONLY, managing a local team of 3 within the finance department.
• Supervision of local accounting staff
• Checking of vendor invoices and responding to queries
• Liaising with GAZT (tax authorities)
• Following up on overdue receivables
• Verification of billing invoices
• Review of payroll
• Compiling data for annual budget and for periodic revisions
• Working with department heads to perform variance analysis (actual versus budget)
• Prepare weekly cash flow
• Manage payment runs
• Performing general admin
• Generous TAX FREE basic salary, up to £60k tax free, dependent upon experience
• Medical cover
• Work visa
• Housing / housing allowance
• ASAP start
Qualifications / Expertise:
• At least 2 years of experience in finance and accounting
• Relevant Bachelor Degree
• AAT or equivalent
• Previous accounting experience in Saudi Arabia will be an advantage
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• High level of sensitivity to cultural needs (ideally having worked in KSA or in the Middle East previously)
• Ability to build and sustain effective working relationships internally and externally
• Flexible, adaptable and resilient
• Able to overcome challenges and maintain a high level of motivation.
• Ability to work under pressure
• UK national preferred
• Available to start by mid January at the latest
About the Company
Established in 2001, m2r Education is a multi award winning UK based firm offering a quality and ethical recruitment service to overseas organisations within the education & training sectors.
Our clients are viewed as valuable partners and include international schools, FE colleges, HE institutions, independent training centres and corporate organisations. Our aim is to develop long lasting relationships and help them grow by providing the best talent possible via an excellent customer experience.
Our candidates are treated with respect and professionalism at all times. We genuinely want to help and will advise you on your next overseas move. Having core values centred on integrity and quality, we will always do our utmost to help without pushing positions forward which are not necessarily suitable.
This is why we have won over 6 international business awards, been used as case studies by the British Government and received glowing references from those that have experienced our service.
|Saudi Arabia||8 Dec|
Ali Bin Ali Group
Group Financial Controller
Director of Finance
Human Capital House