Job description / Role
- Define and manage corporate policies and procedures on financial activities in conformity with the generally accepted set of accounting principles in Saudi Arabia.
- Lead the effort in the planning and preparation of the annual budget.
- Formulate financial targets and budgets in accordance with the strategy determined by the board.
- Prepare financial reports, including P&L, balance sheet, income statement, cash flow, etc. and related analyses in an accurate, efficient and timely manner.
- Assist in the preparation of business plans and financial forecasting for other ventures of or being considered by the company.
- Coordinate preparation of external and internal audits and ensure proper documentation and maintenance of accounting records in compliance with company policies.
- Perform other related duties which may be assigned.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting from a recognized university.
- Qualified member of an accountancy body or holder of an equivalent qualification
- Significant experience in corporate financial management, with at least five years in senior management position.
- Significant experience in business management or accounting software packages (e.g. SAP, ERP systems, etc.)
- Work experience in a telecom, power industry and in High-Tech contracting companies is a plus.
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.