Job description / Role
• Oversee the consolidation and recommend the department budget and monitor financial performance versus the budget so that the business is aware of anticipated costs/revenues, areas of unsatisfactory performance are identified, and potential areas of cost reduction or performance improvement opportunities are capitalized upon.
• Maintain and manage a comprehensive accounting system that would be able to produce timely and relative financial information to stakeholders.
• Optimize working capital through proper management of cash, accounts receivable and accounts payable.
• Develop and manage the annual planning and budgeting process in order to finalize a board of directors approved plan and budget.
• Monitor progress of performance vs. budget, analyze and report variances for management decisions and follow up.
• Develop and direct the implementation of strategic business and/or operational plans, projects, programs, and systems.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or any related field.
• Master’s degree and/or professional postgraduate certificates (preferred).
• 10+ years of professional experience with at least 3 years in a similar capacity.
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.