Job description / Role
Our client, a Multinational Company, are currently looking to hire a Finance Manager to support their offices in Saudi Arabia. This position is open to SAUDI NATIONALS.
Our client is a Multinational Company with offices in over 20 countries globally.They are hiring a Finance Manager for their offices in Riyadh. Saudi Arabia
* Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the region, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions so they are accurately recorded and reported
* Effectively monitor day to day accounting transactions and monthly closing according to IFRS
* Review balance sheet reconciliations and conduction variance analysis to ensure corrective actions are undertaken in a timely manner
* Financial reporting including monthly management accounts, annual financial statements, quarterly and annual budgets and variance reports, business financial metrics and KPIs
* Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company's actual performance compared to the business plans.
* Manage the preparation of budgets and cash flow.
* Liaison with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
* Opportunity to work for a Leading Multinational Manufacturing brand
* Attractive pay and benefits
* Excellent career progression opportunities
* International exposure
* This position is for SAUDI NATIONAL Candidates
* Bachelor's degree in accounting or business administration, or equivalent business experience
* ACCA/CIMA part/fully qualified or similar
* Minimum 4 years of post-qualification experience in a finance function, preferably at a managerial position
* Strong knowledge of accounting standards/US GAAP desirable
* Strong interpersonal skills and a proactive business partner
* Strong software skills (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
|Saudi Arabia||4 Jun|
Regional Finance Controller
Big Fish Recruitment
Financial Controller (Finance Manager)
A Leading Telecommunications Company In Saudi Arabia