Job description / Role
• Reviews financial reports.
• Prepares financial forecasts.
• Monitors financial details to ensure legal compliance.
• Analyzes revenue, expenses, cash flows, and balance sheets.
• Assists management to make financial decisions.
• Maintains an accurate filing and record keeping system for all financial statements and company documents.
• Participates in the execution of changes to procedures, policies, and systems to facilitate expansion, compliance, and scaling of the business.
• Degree in Accounting or any related courses
• CPA/CMA is preferred
• 8-10 years' related working experience
• Working knowledge of GAAP principles
• Understanding of confidentiality
• Adept at analyzing information
• Decision making skills
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC)
Finance Manager - Large Private Estate
Hill Robinson Yacht Management
|Saudi Arabia||23 Aug|
Bassam T. AlTamimi & Partners Trading Co. Ltd. (BTTCO)
Big Fish Recruitment