Job description / Role
Our client is a global professional services organisation that specialises in providing advisory solutions to public sector entities. They are recruiting a Finance Manager for their facility in Riyadh, KSA.
The client is an industry titan with locations spanning worldwide. They are looking to hire a Finance Manager based in KSA.
* Prepare financial statements periodically and subsequently highlighting any variances to senior management
* Formulate management reports for the KSA region in both English and Arabic
* Business partner with different departments to develop strategies that serve key operational and financial targets
* Manage employee expense claims and client billings
* Serve as the main point of contact for client relationships for the procurement and finance teams
* Collaborate with the accounting team to ensure that financial reporting is in compliance with regulations
* Reconcile credit card, bank, and any intercompany transactions in a timely manner
* Formulate best practices to streamline business activities and foster a continuous development environment
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive monthly salary. This is an exciting opportunity for a Finance Manager to further progress their career with an industry titan.
* Minimum 5 years of experience within the Finance function
* Fluent in Arabic is a must
* Proficient in Microsoft Office
* Experience with SAGE and Concur is advantageous
* Exemplary analytical skills
* Excellent communication skills
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.