Job description / Role
• Perform financial management duties including generating financial data, compiling and submitting reports, analyzing industry trends and assessing the financial health of the company.
• Oversee the operations and development of the company’s finance departments including creating and reviewing policies, budgeting, recruiting, training and conducting regular assessments of financial procedures.
• Supervise the preparation of quarterly and annual account reconciliations, monitor and enforce compliance with tax and financial reporting standards and assist with cash flow forecasting.
• Advise colleagues and executive management on decisions related to the company’s finances.
• Supervise the documentation of the company’s financial status and forecasts.
• Mediate between the organization, employees, stakeholders, shareholders and investors on financial issues for amicable resolution of differences.
• Create strategic business plans based on the analysis of the company’s status and financial forecasts.
• Degree in finance/accounting or related (essential).
• 5 years of work experience as a Finance Manager (essential)
• Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
• Meticulous attention to detail with superb organizational skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Excellent report-writing and communication skills.
• Solid proficiency in Microsoft Office and other financial planning software.
• Fluent English & Arabic
About the Company
Al-Andalus Holding Company- Closed Joint Stock Company- consist of several companies (commercial - industrial - investment).
The company has more than four decades of experience in the field of trade, industry and investment, which made it gain its strength as a major reliable group in the Kingdom and enjoy high credibility among its customers in the market.
The company is mainly divided into two sectors (commercial and industrial):
In the industrial field, the company has several production factories. These factories are spread in many countries, namely (Saudi Arabia, Germany, United Arab Emirates, Jordan, and Turkey), which employ thousands of employees and engineers.
In the commercial sector, the company has a wide network of exhibitions and showrooms spread throughout the Kingdom. The company is still continuing its expansion plans to establish companies through acquisitions and mergers as well as partnerships with international companies. Al-Andalus Holding Company also contributes positively to the Saudi economy and participates in realizing Saudi Vision 2030, in addition to taking responsibility towards the Saudi society by involving Saudi youth in the industry.