Job description / Role
Real Estate Development Company, based in Riyadh – Saudi Arabia having its Head Office in Dubai is looking to hire a Finance Manager with the below responsibilities:
• Overall financial planning and control of the company - Budgeting, Forecasting, Variance analysis.
• Liaising with banks, LC, LG & Shariah banking and other financial institutions for arranging long term funds / project based finance requirements, etc.
• Manage Project based accounting having direct link to ESCROW account, Off-plan payments, Claims and Disbursement.
• Formulation and development of financial policies which can significantly enhance performance and profitability.
• Develop extensive feasibility models and prepare financial feasibility analysis in such a way as to present an accurate, complete, clear picture of the operational business or business case, reflecting expenditure, place, marketability, recovery period and profitability for review and decision by senior management.
• Implement ERP software related to Real Estate Development Company.
• Provide effective and timely Management Reports - financial and operational reports and dashboards to Business operations, including analysis of key financials, balance sheet, cash flow and working capital.
• Collect data from both internal and external resources on various types of costs. Income and expense projection and variance analysis.
• Support senior management in aspects of finance, treasury and tax, as required.
• Control over accounting transactions in the ERP accurately and in compliance IFRS
• Oversees more junior staff, mentoring, developing, and training. Working out a development plan for each of them.
• Supervising accounts department with Leasehold developments, Property development, Asset management and other Real estate businesses - Processing payment requests received from real estate Project Managers and auditing payments of subsidiaries / related companies
• Manage the capital budgeting process, based on constraint analysis and discounted cash flow analysis and reports as requested by management
• The candidate must have minimum 10 to 12 years of experience gained in project finance, treasury, portfolio management, accounting, controlling, advisory and internal controls.
• Real Estate industry experience is a must.
• Experience in Feasibility Studies, Business Planning, Valuation and Banking procedures.
• Masters Degree with Professional qualifications ACCA, CPA, ACA or CFA preferred.
About the Company
A leading multi-disciplinary planning and design firm in UAE.