Job description / Role
The role is to provide financial and administrative support to colleagues and both internal and external stakeholders of the funds under management.
Our client is a government entity responsible for overseeing and monitoring the governance, risk & compliance functions of numerous funds within Saudi Arabia. The BoD and Executive Committee comprises of individuals from the Royal Family, Royal Court and senior government officials.
* Prepare financial statements
* Produce and monitor internal budget
* Manage expenses and payments
* Manage payrolls
* Manage records and receipts
* Review accounting transactions
* Coordinate with the head of departments for financial planning
* Support other departments on financial and accounting matters
* Liaise with external service providers
Competitive package with benefits
* Advanced degree in finance and accounting, CFA Preferred
* Minimum 8 years of experience in finance function, preferably at a fund, financial services company or at an investment company.
* Very strong background in accounting and finance
* Experience in budget preparation essential
* Prior experience coordinating budgeting and strategic planning processes
* Prior experience in setting-up finance function highly appreciated
* Autonomous, high integrity, analytical
* English and Arabic are essential
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.