Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
A leading construction consultancy based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, is seeking a highly skilled and experienced Finance Officer to join the team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing financial transactions, preparing financial reports, and providing financial analysis to support the company's operations.
• Collaborate with management to gather data, analyse financial information to identify projects status, prepare and develop financial forecasts based on current and past results related to the Projects/Program
• Maintain accurate documentation, record keeping for financial operations, transactions and reports for submission to senior management.
• Conduct and evaluate cost structures and bench marking analyses.
• Supporting the Finance Manager and senior management team.
• Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field.
• At least 15 years of experience in finance, accounting, or a related field, preferably in the construction industry.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to interpret complex financial data.
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy in financial record-keeping.
• Proficiency in accounting software and Microsoft Office Suite.
• Experience in Saudi Arabia.
• Must be available to start as soon as possible.
redfish solutions promote a culture where diversity is welcomed and celebrated. We embrace differences, whether they be social backgrounds, ethnicity, disability, gender, age, religion, sexuality, and any other protected characteristic. We have an inclusive recruitment philosophy and will endeavor to support those applicants who may need adjustments in order to take part in the recruitment process.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business
About the Company
redfish was created in 2005 with the single aim of delivering a truly professional and consultative recruitment service to the built environment.
Tired of being constrained by companies which over promised and under delivered, we decided to create a firm which would deliver the highest service level to both candidates and clients alike, irrespective of the candidate’s level or the size of the client.
Working with the country’s leading main contractors, consultancies and developers, we have an enviable reputation for placing middle and senior management candidates.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Branch Finance Manager
A Leading Company In The Middle East
A Leading Steel Pipe Manufacturer In Saudi Arabia
|Saudi Arabia||17 Mar|