Job description / Role
* The opportunity to work at a top-tier Semi Government entity
* Be a part of a growing department
Our client is a top-tier Semi Government Entity that is integral to the Saudi 2030 Vision.
Manager - Finance Shared Services Transformation will act as a subject matter expert in automation of Finance processes and finance technology solutions. This position will be responsible for:
* Analysing and documenting business requirements and proposing process automation solutions for Finance Shared Services functions.
* Leading Business Process Automation (BPA) projects specifically for the Finance function within the Shared Services Centre.
* Interacting with various stakeholders such as the wider Finance and Shared Services teams, IT department and Senior Management.
* Working closely with IT, and project managing implementation of ERP modules/applications/technology solutions to promote automation of Accounting and Finance processes.
* Continuously seeking opportunities to introduce innovative technology and solutions make Finance Shared Services as efficient as possible.
* Competitive salary and bonus structure
* A Bachelor's degree preferably in Finance, Accounting or IT, or related field
* 7+ years of experience working in Finance functions
* Demonstrable experience in implementing Business Process Automation (BPA), specifically within a Finance context
* Previous experience managing transformation programs/projects, ideally within a Finance Shared Services Centre
* Extensive knowledge of technology solutions used in Finance automation
* Analytical, and able to propose and deliver suitable solutions
* Ability to build relationships, and work cross-functionally
* Stakeholder management
* Middle East experience is desirable
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.