Job description / Role
Our client, a Global Professional Service based organisation is looking to recruit a Saudi National Finance Specialist who has excellent experience in Credit Control. This role will act as a business partner to the Lead Finance Specialist and Middle East Commercial Manager and it will be part of a fast paced environment.
• Proactively manages DSO, collect amounts by contacting customers, investigates circumstances of non-payment, negotiates and resolves conflict to the highest standard
• Ensures all client communication and contact notes are recorded on the ERP system
• Responsible for proactively managing WIP, invoicing as per contract schedule and doing system entries
• Understands and ensure compliance with internal and external deadlines
• Builds close internal relationships with senior stakeholders as well as externally with clients
SAR 17630 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Family Medical Insurance and Performance Bonus
• Saudi National
• 7 years’ experience in Credit Control preferably within MNC Professional Services Organisation
• Degree in Accountancy or Finance
• Excellent command of English is essential, both verbal and written skills, with the ability to work mainly in English
• Experience of working within a virtual team
• Experience with Oracle, Business Objects and other Accounting and Analysis Tools
• Knowledge of Saudi Tax Law
About the Company
Inspire Selection is headquartered in Dubai and recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Insurance, Legal, Sales & Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Logistics & Supply Chain.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Finance Specialist - Credit Control - Professional Services
Green Gulf Careers
Big Fish Recruitment
Advanced Financial & Management Consulting (AFMC)
Green Gulf Careers