Job description / Role
A leading global law firm is seeking a qualified financial accountant to join their team situated in the Riyadh, KSA office.
The firm advises local and international clients on commercial law matters, with offices located across the Middle East.
* Reporting to the Head of Finance and liaising with staff across the Middle East and European offices, you will be responsible for KSA financial accounting, audit, filing Zakat and VAT, cashier and general ledger duties.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
* A Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Finance, Accounting or Economics
* At least 4 years' of relevant experience across financial accounting, audit, accounts payable and expense reimbursements;
* Previous working experience in a law firm;
* Excellent English and Arabic written and communication skills;
* A self-starter who is able to manage your workflow and maintain utmost professionalism and confidentiality.
About the Company
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based business providing recruitment solutions from a global perspective. Drawing on our networks throughout Australia, the Middle East and the UK we are able to utilise our extensive experience recruiting locally within each region as well as facilitating international moves when the need arises.
Our experience spans small boutiques right through to mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations. We recruit across a broad range of roles including:
Lawyer Paralegal Legal Secretary EA/PA HR Administration/Office Support
Please note, applicants are advised only to apply to Barratt Galvins job opportunities through the GulfTalent portal. All direct applications will be deleted.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Irwin & Dow
Senior Accountant (Priority for Saudi National)
National Advanced Systems Company (NASCO)
Assistant Finance Manager
Advanced Financial & Management Consulting (AFMC)
General Accountant (Oil and Gas)
Big Fish Recruitment