Job description / Role
As a Financial Accounting Advisory Senior Manager / Director you’ll be responsible for leading and managing multiple pursuits and engagements focusing on design and implementation of the shared services function with emphasis on finance process across sectors and industries.
• To this end you’ll ensure that the FAAS engagement team understands the client's needs and expectations and that the work product is client-focused, clear, accurate and well-presented; ensure work is delivered timely and in compliance with regulatory requirements and monitor the FAAS engagement team's performance against the budget, and alter if necessary.
• In addition identifying and communicating relevant trends, developments and k performance drivers relevant to the client will be essential as well consulting with appropriate resources on complex accounting issues and participating in sales of new FAAS work.
• Saudi National
• Technical, hands-on experience in design and implementation of shared services including Process Assessment, Business case development, transition planning, people & organization management, processes, location analysis, talent assessment and technology automation
• Demonstrated work experience in transition & change management in the finance function, with an ability to design and implement operating model of shared services construct.
• Strong understanding of multifunction, next generation shared services centre and experienced in evolving conventional SSC to Global Business Service set up
• Strong management skills to lead teams, delegate appropriately, mentor, review performance and counsel employees
• Ability and comfort level in researching client inquires and emerging issues, including regulations, industry practices and new technologies
• Flexibility and willingness to travel on short notice, as necessary
• Exposure to Lean Six Sigma and Digital Technologies
• Hands on understanding and experience of technology and automation tools being used in SSC including CRM, Process Automation, Case Manager, Service monitoring, ticketing, escalation management etc.
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.