Job description / Role
* Manages financial services advisory engagements or components of large scale financial services moderate complexity.
* Ensures effective engagement management by achieving the required realization, revenue and profitability targets.
* This role also has an increased focus on business development and building networks.
* Managing clients financial services advisory engagements of moderate complexity and consulting Partners/Directors
* Manages financial services advisory, commercial aspect of an engagement to achieve desired levels of quality and profitability
* Develops and maintains external networks, peers in other organizations, global contacts and existing clients
* Contributes towards the development of financial services advisory cases studies, proposals, deliverables or other valuable engagement knowledge
* Develops greater industry knowledge and continue to demonstrate credible knowledge of economic, political and market trends as well as competitor activity
* Communicates risks and issues to Leaders, and creates innovative and repeatable solutions which strengthen business performance and differentiates firm from competitors
* Anticipates current and future needs of the firm based on extensive research and deep understanding of client business industry
* Bachelors or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, or Accounting with a focus on banking and financial services.
* Preferably holding CFA.
* Qualified chartered or management accountant, CPA, CA, CMA
* Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience with at least 4 years in similar role
* Experience in bidding for and executing projects related to strategy and operations within management consulting with financial services clients
* Knowledge and experience in working with leading methodologies such as lean/cost optimization/revenue enhancement etc.
* Knowledge and experience in working both with private sector and/or public financial institutions.
About the Company
AFC strives to extend optimal professional services and solutions to satisfy its portfolio of diversified business sectors through highly qualified and knowledgeable professionals. Our professionals satisfy the needs of advisory in the different industries and areas of interest or specialties that enable our clients to benefit the most.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
LITASCO Middle East DMCC