Job description / Role
* Manages financial services advisory engagements or components of large scale financial services moderate complexity.
* Feasibility study: Preparation, Analysis & Evaluation.
* Financial and Business Valuation.
* Develop financial models and cost projections.
* Collaborate with the management team on achieving company’s long-term financial planning objective.
*Support Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) by being the first point of contact for issues and questions.
*Ability to analyze and interpret financial data and make recommendations.
* This role also has an increased focus on business development and building networks.
* Managing clients financial services advisory engagements of moderate complexity and consulting Partners/Directors
* Manages financial services advisory, commercial aspect of an engagement to achieve desired levels of quality and profitability
* Develops and maintains external networks, peers in other organizations, global contacts and existing clients.
* Contributes towards the development of financial services advisory cases studies, proposals, deliverables or other valuable engagement knowledge
* Understand and apply complex concepts. Identify risks, propose recommendations, and solutions to issues.
* Communicates risks and issues to Leaders, and creates innovative and repeatable solutions which strengthen business performance and differentiates firm from competitors
* Anticipates current and future needs of the firm based on extensive research and deep understanding of client business industry
* Bachelors or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, or Accounting with a focus on banking and financial services.
* Preferably holding CFA.
* Qualified chartered or management accountant, CPA, CA, CMA
* Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience with at least 5 years in similar role
* Experience in bidding for and executing projects related to strategy and operations within management consulting with financial services clients
* Knowledge and experience in working with leading methodologies such as lean/cost optimization/revenue enhancement etc.
* Knowledge and experience in working both with private sector and/or public financial institutions.
About the Company
AFMC helps its clients to identify and implement the suitable actions that will create sustainable value.
Assistant Finance Manager
Big Fish Recruitment
Green Gulf Careers
Regional Finance Controller
Big Fish Recruitment