Job description / Role
• Preparing feasibility studies for different real estate projects
• Preparing Marketing studies for different projects to determine the target market by discover the needs and wants for the customers.
• Preparing SWOT analysis for projects that help to Risk management.
• Maintain good relationship with real estate consultancies.
• Handling and supervision Governmental projects such as Housing projects with ministry of Housing.
• Determine the Internal Rate of return IRR, Net Present Value NPV , Pay Back Period , Return On
• Investment ROI for Projects.
• University Qualifications: Bachelors Degree in Finance or Accounting
• Other certifications obtained: CMA, CPA
• Nature and length of previous experience: at least 5 years of experience working in the real estate sector.
• Specialist knowledge: Financial analysis, feasibility studies, financial modeling, HBU.
• Language Fluency: English, Arabic
• Current Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.