Job description / Role
Overall purpose of the post:
To effectively manage and control the financial accounting operations of the company, to include but not limited to the production of periodic financial reports, maintenance of the system of accounting records, and a comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk, enhance the accuracy of the company’s reported financial results, and ensure that reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles.
In addition, this role will require developing teamwork and spirit to achieve the management accounts timetable.
- Take responsibility for ensuring that the financial processes, systems and controls are operating effectively
- Maintaining the statutory records for the business
- Preparation of all consolidated Statutory Accounts
- Developing management accounts procedures and responsibilities
- Budget and Quarterly Forecast preparation for Property and Operations Services
- Management accounts preparation for Property and Operations Services
- Overall responsibility for the preparation of the consolidated company monthly management reports
- Ownership for the preparation and recording of Balance Sheet accounting
- Responsibility of treasury function – cash flow management of the company
- Managing transactional team and overseeing / reviewing sales ledger, purchase ledger, payroll, cash posting and all general ledger entries
- Handling VAT, GOSI and Tax duties, including corporation tax
- Liaise with auditors and preparing audit packs
- Project management of process changes and implementations
Management / Supervisory Responsibilities
- Responsible for the management and supervision of the accounts processing team
- Responsible for establishing and developing monthly workload cycles
- Responsible for maintaining and enforcing a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent
- Exceptional staff management background
- Excellent communicator
- Proven ability of working under pressure
- Strong IT skills
- Experience of working in the Middle East will be advantageous
- Project management
- Minimum of five years’ experience at Financial Controller level
About the Company
RLB's 35-year presence in the Kingdom continues as we expand our services throughout the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, working on projects in central, eastern and western provinces.
Our extensive expertise covers cost consultancy, project management, facilities management and claims services.
We provide expert management of the relationship between value, time and cost from inception to completion. We do this through our global and local team of experts, who possess a passion for both core services and innovation.
With 4,600 employees worldwide, Rider Levett Bucknall has a truly global reach, and with such scope can offer a local presence to its clients almost without exception. We are committed to our core services and pride ourselves on our dedication to customer care and leading edge service provision.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Regional Finance Controller