Job description / Role
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced, qualified finance professional to join a large multinational in their Jeddah office.
My client is a large, well known multinational business in the FMCG sector, with an office in Jeddah.
The key responsibilities of the Financial Controller will include;
* Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
* Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
* Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
* Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
* Research technical accounting issues for compliance
* Support month-end and year-end close process
* Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
* Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
* Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
* Additional controller duties as necessary
In return, my client can offer a generous package of between 30,000 & 40,000 SAR per month, depending on your level of qualification and experience, plus additional benefits.
The successful candidate will demonstrate;
* Proven working experience in a similar role, as a Financial Controller
* 5+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
* Advanced degree in Accounting
* A professional accounting qualification
* Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
* Experience with creating financial statements
* Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
* Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Regional Finance Controller
|Saudi Arabia||7 Jun|
Financial Controller (Finance Manager)
A Leading Telecommunications Company In Saudi Arabia
Big Fish Recruitment
Big Fish Recruitment