Job description / Role
• Prepares and is responsible for the hotel budget and profit & loss performance, ensuring that all accounting functions and disciplines are controlled, audited and developed whilst ensuring productivity and efficiencies levels are attained.
• Reviews and scrutinizes business performance, in accordance with hotel policy, objectives and standard accounting practices, providing recommendations that will drive financial performance and provide added value.
• Ensures adherence to all legislation where due diligence requirements and best practice activities are planned, delivered and documented for internal and external audit, performing follow-up as required
• Proven experience in a senior accounts position, ideally within a hotel or the hospitality sector
• Ability to find creative solutions, offering advice and recommendations
• Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence, time and energy
• Outstanding analytical and strategic skills improving the business from a financial perspective
• Skilled with Microsoft Office software, especially strong in Excel and back of the office systems
• Ability to handle multiple challenging priorities and assignments
About the Company
A leading resort in Saudi Arabia.
|Saudi Arabia||19 Dec|
Deputy Finance Manager
|Saudi Arabia||25 Jan|
Finance Manager - Retail
Green Gulf Careers
Senior Accounting Manager
Quest Search & Selection