Job description / Role
We are looking for a Financial Manager who can monitor everyday financial activities and subsequently provide advice and guidance to the management with future financial plans.The goal is to enable the company to make sound business decisions and meet the company’s objectives.
The job description of the Finance Manager is including, but not limited to:
• Provide financial reports and interpreting financial information to management while recommending further courses of action.
• Reviewing, monitoring and managing budgets.
• Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company.
• Oversee financial department employees, including financial assistants and accountants.
• Maintaining the financial health of the organization.
• Contract outside services for auditing, banking, and other financial needs as necessary.
• Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement.
• Seek out methods for minimizing financial risk to the company.
• Provide insightful information and expectations to management to aid in long-term and short-term decision making.
• Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports.
• Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes.
• Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company.
• Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
• Advanced degree in accounting, business, economics, finance, or a related field
• Minimum 10 years of experience in a finance role
• Superior mathematical skills
• Leadership skills and experience
• Employee management
• Understanding of data privacy standards
• Solid communication skills, both written and verbal
• Public speaking skills
• Deep understanding of business principles and practices
• Superior attention to detail
• Organizational skills
• Planning skills; research skills
• Analytical skills
• Critical thinking skills; problem-solving skills
• Computer skills
• Multi-tasking abilities
• Integrity and honesty.
About the Company
In ZIMMO, we focus on our customers and society. We aim to satisfy our customers, play our role towards our society, and continually improve our business. We work to accommodate the changing needs of our Saudi market by providing the most appropriate products accompanied with sincerity and effective services.
Financial Controller (Finance Manager)
A Leading Telecommunications Company In Saudi Arabia
Big Fish Recruitment
Regional Finance Controller
Finance Manager – Hospitality