Job description / Role
Required to join a international FM company working on a large project in the Eastern Province of KSA. The successful candidate will be responsible for the financial planning and analytical activities in the facilities and asset management field.
• Assist with the preparation of a total operating budget for Facilities and Asset Management (FAM) activities including the development of key assumptions.
• Support the implementation of the approved operating budget to monitor actual expenditure against budget
• Assist with the preparation of pre-tender estimates and pricing sheet formats for all FAM service streams.
• Support the development of financial policies, procedures and processes relating to FAM activities in line with best industry practice.
Applicants should meet the following criteria
• A degree in a relevant subject or extensive industry experience and professional qualifications
• A recognised professional accounting qualification is preferred
• A minimum of 5 years related experience in financial planning and analysis, ideally in the Facilities and Asset Management Industry
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration
Big Fish Recruitment
Finance Officer / Head
A Leading Company In UAE
|Saudi Arabia||29 Jun|
A Leading TPA (Third Party Administrator) in Medical Insurance
Accounting Manager (Consumer Goods)