Job description / Role
Purpose: To assist in the development of the operating and financial plans of several of NEOM's regions, sectors and/or departments and to report against those plans, in order to assist NEOM's management to achieve its strategic plan.
One of the largest real estate companies working towards Vision 2030.
Assist in working with senior management to develop the:
* Annual budget
* Quarterly re-forecast
* Annual strategic plan
for several of the company's regions, sectors and/or departments
* Ensure the compliance with and population of, the annual PIF Budgeting Template
* Assist in working with senior management to design and develop the company's budgeting and forecasting procedures and policies
Assist in the production of monthly management accounts and profit and costcenter reports for several of the company's regions, sectors and/or departments:
* Identify and explain variances from budget
* Identify actions to optimise performance, minimise risk or capture new opportunities
* Assist in the development, design and validation of appropriate operational dashboards for several of the company's regions, sectors and/or departments
* Assist department managers to produce a quarterly organisation Board of Directors report
* Work with management to design and develop the company's management reporting procedures and policies
Assist management as required in decision making including:
* Feasibility studies
* Integration and divestments
* Assist with various tasks in the implementation and operation of the SAP accounting system
* Assist senior management with other adhoc projects
Competitive package and opportunity to work for one of the most reputable companies in KSA.
Have a Bachelor's degree with relevant accounting qualification eg. ACA, ACMA, ACCA, CPA.
Must have relevant FP&A experience including budgeting, forecasting and management reporting.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.