Job description / Role
To assist in the development of the operating and financial plans of several of the company's regions, sectors and/or departments and to report against those plans, in order to assist the company's management to achieve its strategic plan.
Real Estate/Construction industry - Multi-billion Dollar Construction Project - Based in Tabuk, KSA
• Assist in working with senior management to develop the:
- Annual budget
- Quarterly re-forecast
- Annual strategic plan for several of the projects regions, sectors and/or departments
• Ensure the compliance with and population of, the annual PIF Budgeting Template
• Assist in working with senior management to design and develop the company's budgeting and forecasting procedures and policies
• Assist in the production of monthly management accounts and profit and cost center reports for several of the company's regions, sectors and/or departments:
- Identify and explain variances from budget
- Identify actions to optimise performance, minimise risk or capture new opportunities
- Assist in the development, design and validation of appropriate operational dashboards for several of the company's regions, sectors and/or departments
- Assist department managers to produce a quarterly company Board of Directors report
- Work with management to design and develop the company's management reporting procedures and policies
- Assist management as required in decision making including:
• Feasibility studies
• Integration and divestment's
• Assist with various tasks in the implementation and operation of the SAP accounting system
• Assist senior management with other ad hoc projects
• Competitive Salary with Career Progression and Learning Opportunities.
• Candidate should have solid FP&A experience - budgeting, forecasting and management reporting.
• Must have a Bachelor's degree in relevant field.
• Accounting qualification ex. ACA, ACMA, ACCA, CPA is a plus.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
|Saudi Arabia||29 Jun|
A Leading TPA (Third Party Administrator) in Medical Insurance
|Saudi Arabia||29 Jun|
Deloitte & Touche (M.E.)