Job description / Role
The function holder contributes in definition and implementation of the finance strategy in respect of achieving the objectives and will work closely with senior management to increase a company's efficiency and profitability by assisting with the formulation of the short, medium and long-term financial plans.
• Leading FMCG Manufacturing company in KSA
• Working closely with the leadership team to formulate the business's medium to long term financial and strategic plans
• Communication to senior management the reasons behind the product performance and results (Variance analysis review)
• Delivery of competitor analysis, market trends and associated commentary to the Leadership team
• Ensure full compliance to HSE regulations and procedures to maintain a safe working environment at all times.
• Analyze financial data to ensure proper accounting procedures have been followed
• Provide timely, relevant and accurate financial statement and forecast and analysis of the results to department heads and Financial team
• Maintain and develop various financial models by using database and spreadsheet programs
• Coordination of and preparation of Annual Business Plans and quarterly forecasts
• Review of operations and recommendation of new productivity or cost saving initiatives and changes required to achieve targets
• Preparing business cases to support new investment, strategic and other business decisions
• Managing Capex budget (coordination, communication, control)
• Control of all processes in the area of financial planning and analysis
• Utilizing BI tools to delivery meaningful insights into business performance
• Coordinates Treasury activity to secure the short-term liquidity and minimize foreign exchange risks
• Regular reviews status vs targets, defines and implements improvement measures
• Carry out additional relevant tasks as advised by the Line Manager.
• Adhere to all policies and procedures as per BCR manual.
• Competitive package
• Bachelor's degree holder with specialization in finance and accounts and relevant certifications in Finance (CIMA, ACCA, ACA, CPA)
• 6+ years in Finance in diverse areas of expertise within FMCG
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of business and commercial sphere
• Must have Cost management and FP&A experience in FMCG Manufacturing company
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Regional Finance Controller
Financial Controller (Finance Manager)
A Leading Telecommunications Company In Saudi Arabia
Big Fish Recruitment
Big Fish Recruitment